Subscribe

Monday, January 16, 2012

How to unlock locks with one tool in less then 10 sec

How to unlock locks with one tool in less then 10 sec Tube. Duration : 0.72 Mins.


How to unlock a lock with one tool using a swiss army knife/tool. In this video I used a Master Lock. My type was special and the pins were located on the top. Most pins on locks are located on the bottom. So try wiggling the bottom portion on the lock. If you have one just like me, then unlock it like how I do. The tool can be also found on other types of pocket knifes. In this demonstration I used a Wenger Swiss Army Knife. Also this can be found on local tool shops. Guys, be a grownup about this and dont use it for illegal action.

Keywords: unlock, locks, swiss, army, knife, master lock

No comments:

Post a Comment

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.